Try this simple dip recipe for the perfect blend of savory and salty flavors. The ingredients don’t sound that impressive on their own, but I promise they come together to make something spectacular!
- 16 oz. container of cottage cheese
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 onion chopped (or you can use grocery store’s pre-chopped onions)
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients all together and chill in refrigerator.
- Serve with chips! Bugles are particularly good with this dip.