We all enjoy stuffed peppers, but have you had stuffed tomatoes? ‘Tis the season for these juicy ripe vegetables, so now is the time to enjoy this recipe! Ingredients:
- 6 large tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian spices (basil and garlic, or whatever Italian spices you have laying around)
- ½ cup mozzarella, cubed or sliced
- Cut a thin layer off the top of the tomato and scoop out the insides with a spoon.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl and then stuff the tomatoes with the mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown on top.