Some bread recipes can be complicated, but not this one! Not only is this recipe one of the easiest bread recipes we could possibly make, but it’s also the best sweet treat for breakfast or dessert. Who knew ice cream was acceptable for breakfast?
- 2 cups of your favorite ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 3 tbs sugar
- In a large bowl combine the ingredients.
- Spray a medium loaf pan with cooking spray and transfer the mixture from the bowl to the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool thoroughly and remove from the pan to a wire rack or serving dish.