These almond butter protein bars are packed with layers of nutty and fruity goodness. Featuring coconut flakes, dried cranberries, honey and creamy all natural almond butter, these protein bars are hard to resist!Ingredients:
- 1 ¾ C. rolled oats
- ¾ C. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 C. unsalted cashews
- 1 Tbs. chia seeds
- ½ C. dried cranberries, chopped
- ½ C. honey
- ½ C. unsalted almond butter
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place parchment paper in a 9-inch square pan.
- Mix oats, cashews, coconut, chia seeds and dried cranberries in a bowl.
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-low heat and add honey, unsalted almond butter, coconut oil, salt, cinnamon, vanilla and stir. Once coconut oil has melted and the ingredients combine with the almond butter, you can mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Add mixture to the prepared pan and press firmly to pack the bars into the pan.
- Transfer the pan to the fridge for 1 to 2 hours. Once firm, you can cut and serve.