Looking for a new way to enjoy the smooth and creamy taste of pumpkin pie filling? Try this simple crockpot recipe for pumpkin spiced pudding. If baking pies from scratch isn’t your thing, this recipe is for you!Ingredients:
- 15 oz. canned pumpkin
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- ¾ C. light brown sugar
- ½ C. biscuit mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted
- 2 ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Spray the bottom of a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined. Pour into the greased slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours, or until pudding reaches 160 F.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired!