What's better than pizza for breakfast? This delicious breakfast pizza is the perfect morning breakfast dish and is sure to make stomach's happy. Serve with a side of fruit for a complete and balanced morning meal.Ingredients:
- Pre-made thin crust pizza dough, thawed
- 16 oz. canned pizza sauce
- 1 C. Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs per pizza
- Any other toppings you would like
- Place the pre-made pizza crust on a greased baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 500 F.
- Spread pizza sauce all over the top of the dough and sprinkle with cheese and top with other toppings except for the eggs.
- Crack each egg into a separate small bowl.
- Place the pizza in the oven and carefully slide each egg onto the pizza. Top with salt and pepper.
- Bake pizza for about 6 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Let cool for five minutes before serving.