Add this classic chocolate chip cookie recipe to your repertoire! Prepare these cookies for when you’re in the mood for a treat, or for any special occasion.Ingredients:
- ¾ C. sugar
- ¾ C. dark packed brown sugar
- 1 C. butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 ¼ C. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 package semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine sugar, vanilla and egg in a large mixing bowl. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Stir until dough forms.
- Create tablespoonfuls of cookie dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cookies turn light brown.