This refreshing cake resembles your favorite parfait! Mix with berries and top with fresh blueberries. Be generous with the granola! Ingredients:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 C. plain vanilla yogurt
- ½ C. melted butter
- 1 can mixed berry filling
- 1 C. fresh granola
- 1 pt. fresh blueberries
- 1 mint leaf
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl, stir cake mix and butter together; set aside.
- Spread berry filling in a large pan. Pour cake mix mixture over fruit.
- Bake for 45 minutes until golden. Let standby for 30 minutes. Top with granola, blueberries, yogurt, and mint.