Taste the richness of fresh tomatoes in this creamy soup! Garnish with basil leaf. Perfect for the rainiest of days! Ingredients:
- 2 cans vegetable stock
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 C. cream
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 basil leaf
- Heat oil in a small saucepan and add broth and tomatoes, cooking over medium heat.
- Add cream and cheese when soup begins to boil, and then let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from saucepan and puree soup in a blender.
- Ladle into bowls and top with basil leaf.