If you are a strawberry fanatic, then you will absolutely love this tart! Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Garnish with mint leaf. Ingredients:
- 1 piecrust
- 1 C. strawberry yogurt
- 1 ¼ C. pastry flour
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 1 C. whipping cream
- 1 pt. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tsp. chocolate syrup
- 1 mint leaf
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Shape piecrust to a pre-greased tart pan and stick in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt, flour, sugar, and whipping cream until light and fluffy.
- Remove piecrust and spoon batter into the indent of the crust. Top with strawberries. Drizzle chocolate syrup over and chill for 2 hours.
- Remove and top with mint leaf.