I have always wanted to be a work from home mom to spend more time with my family. But like anything in life it has both pros and cons. It really just depends on the day.
What I love about being a WAHM
1. Being with my daughter from the time she wakes up till bed time. I never miss out on any firsts in her life.
2. Flexible schedule.
3. Taking a lunch break with my daughter and husband. And doing so when I want to and not rushing to be back a certain time
4. Setting a good example for my daughter that you can have it all…family, career and happiness.
5. Not wasting 10 hours a week sitting in rush hour traffic.
6. Wear PJ’s to the office…only sometimes
7. Not having to pay for daycare.
8. Not having to worry about my daughter being at a day care center all day. Worrying if she ate, napped, fell down, ETC.
9. Running personal and business errands during the work day.
What I hate about being a WAHM
1. Working at 1 am because I didn’t finish the day's tasks because someone is crying, sick or what ever that particular day brings.
2. No boundaries. My husband is always coming in the office asking “what’s for dinner”.
3. My daughter banging on the office door crying “ma ma”.
4. People who think you have nothing to do all day because you don’t work in a conventional office setting. People who call you asking for favors like you have nothing else to do but be at their beck and call.
5. I never get to leave the office!!!!!!