Little things that make me happy
1. Making my daughter happy
2. Doing special things like crafts with my daughter
3. Seeing my daughter's face light up when I've done something special for her, or came up with a creative idea for a project we can do together
4. My dog's adorable little face, the way he smiles and dances around
5. Snuggling with my dog
6. The cuteness of the family cat when he's relaxed
7. The way one of our cats meow's in the morning when she sees me, - like she's saying "good morning"
8. The way my other cat meows when he's looking for me, - it sounds just like he's saying 'Momma"
9. Some time to myself to just meditate and pray
10. Times when my husband isn't complaining about something (doesn't happen very often, but I cherish those few times when it does)
11. The feeling I get when I've just cleaned and organized a room
12. Baking a special dessert for my family
13. Sewing a costume for my daughter for a play or a special activity at school
14. My daughters excitement when she won "best dressed" at her first school dance, wearing an outfit I had made for her.
15. When my own mother actually calls and asks me how I am doing, instead of only just talking about herself