Starting a Home Business!
The notion or idea of becoming a women entrepreneur can be very exciting and at the same time can be a very difficult task to accomplish. As women, we are responsible for so many things in our family or if you are single you are faced with the challenge of becoming a very successful business women. We seem to be able to overcome what may seem like the simplest of task but yet are really even more challenging than running a business, especially running one from home.
I have been a stay-at-home mom for three years and before I had the opportunity to stay home with my children I was a very successful Human Resources Professional. However, when it came time to raise my children and run my family I was faced with the question of what route to take, the busy working mother or the stay-at-home mompreneur. I have tried many different businesses yet fell short of being successful. I new that I wanted to build my own business from home as well as help people along the way.
I finally found a business I can run from home that truly helps people and in the words of my father (who is small retail business owner), "Liz, You are truley an Entrepreneur."
How have I become successful, by following these "8 Keys to Success" my mentor has encouraged me to follow!
1. Set a Schedule - No matter what your situation, set one. IF you can work extra time, or can't work when you scheduled yourself to, that's ok. Just set a schedule and try to stick to it.
2. Create Goals - When you want to reach a certain promotion or income leve by.
3. ALWAYS have 5 forms of advertising going on at the same time, each and every week
4. Commit to the 6 time rule. DON'T start a form of advertising unless you can commit to trying it 6 whole times before evaluating whether or not it is working for you!
5. Make a commitment to call your mentor or participate in some form of training or self betterment once a week.
6. Make a commitment to be working your business one year from now, no matter what.
7. Make a commitment to stay positive
8. Make a commitment to speak to 3-5 people about your business a day.
That's it. If you do ALL 8 steps here you WILL, beyond any
shadow of a doubt, be successful!
My success is in part due to the vehicle that my company provides me in order to run a successful business. If you would like to know more about what I do feel free to visit www.CareerOpportunityPlus.com
To Your Success!