I was getting my little one ready for bed and started thinking about things that should be added to the Olympic games.
1. Diapering a squirming infant who is more interested in rolling away then in wearing a diaper.
2. Putting footie pajamas on a screaming and kicking baby who doesn't want to get dressed for bed.
3. "Dancing" a colicy baby to sleep, beware, if you stop then the baby wakes up and starts crying again!
4. The wake-sleep-wake-sleep marathon - How long can the canidate last only sleeping three hours at a time?
5. The Great Desitin Challange - Get the Desitin on the butt and the daiper on without getting it all over your hands, the baby and the changing table.
Please feel free to add more.....