Something you need every day, but might not know it!
Want to know what it is? Background checks! What? Let me explain.
I'll bet you have been in one or more of the following scenarios:
- Something is broken in the house and your are staring blankly at the phone book trying to decide who to call.
- With the children and working long hours you really need a housekeeper or maid.
- Congratulations! You have a new baby and need the perfect nanny.
- To cut cost, not to mention save energy, you want to form or join a car pool and need to know if the other drivers have safe driving records.
- You need to find a room mate for your college age student needs one.
- Finally you are going on that well deserved vacation and need a house sitter or someone to care for the pets.
- Mowing the lawn or cleaning the pool is a pain! Got to find someone to do the job.
As you can see in each of these every day occurrences, a background check is necessary not only for your peace of mind but for your safety and that of your family...just who can you trust in your home or with your children.
A background check is not an invasion of someones privacy but a look in to the public aspect of their life. Have they ever been arrested and if so for what? Do they have a safe driving record? Are they registered sex offenders or sexual predators? Facts you need to make an informed decision. Having background screening available for everyday personal use is a new concept. True, there are dozens of companies that say they do background checks but many charge you to to the same thing you could do yourself, and that means they may not fully compliant with all Federal and State laws that apply to background screening...so who to use? May I suggest contacting a licensed private investigation agency that offers background checks. If you need to know how to locate one, I will be more than happy to help you. Email me at email@example.com
or at http://www.Confadate.com