Tips On How To Lose Belly Fat
Over the years I’ve Learned a few things when it comes to losing weight and it has not been easy. One thing I learned about my body is that my body tends to shedd pounds, but in different areas of my body. So, I learned what techniques to do for special parts of my body to get toned. If you really want to lose weight and be healthier then it’ll happen without any setbacks as long as it’s what you want to do and you do it right. I don’t believe in diets at all, I just believe in changing my eating habits so that I can eat better and healthier.
These techniques are easy and you should see results in as little as two weeks, depending on the person.
- Walking is an excellent way to shedd body fat. When you walk you swing with your arms and as you swing with your arms so does your midsection. While you’re walking with your arms freely swinging from side to side you are constantly switching your hips, butt, and stomach which causes you to shedd the fat from your belly. It’s like a twisting motion, something like doing the dance called the Twist. While walking make sure you hold in your stomach for as long as you can on and off while walking. Another way to make the fat shedd quickly while walking is to wear a belly wrap. This will make you sweat twice as much, the material inside of the belly wrap causes you to sweat more as you move.
- Before you begin your routine make sure you can walk between 3-4 days a week for at least 20-30 minutes. Make sure you start off slow when walking then gradually tune it up until the point you feel your heart beating faster and you feel the burn in your body. Do what makes you feel comfortable.
- Listening to music can make it easier and enjoyable. Take a ipod, or your walkman with you. Listen to songs that you get you jumping, excited!
- Usually after I’m done walking I come right home and while my body is still burning calories I do some on the wall push-ups and workout techniques for the stomach while standing up and squats.
- On the wall push-ups is like doing push-ups on the floor, but your doing it on the wall. Put both arms on the wall the way you would as if you were on the floor about to do push-ups. Stand with your feet shoulder lenght apart make sure you don’t stand to close to the wall stand arm lenth away from the wall. Now, push your body foward towards the wall and push yourself off. Remember it’s like doing the regular old fashion push-ups. Do about 15-30 reps. This is a good way to tone your arms and your upper back.