Research: the no. 1 question we received from the applicants
What is the story? ------ We launched Beezoos and we are hiring now Independent Beezoos Agents in each of the 50 States. We have received an amazing number of responses to our job posting (42 applicants, to be exact) in just one week. We have talked to about 6 people in average/day and so far we covered about 80% of the people who were interested to work as Beezoos Agents. It is interesting to note that we only advertised this job on 2 websites (LinkedIn and Craigslist) and I also sent some messages to some of the people in my network.
What is the job? ------ If I were to describe the job in few words, I'd say that a Beezoos Agent's job is to connect/network with small business owners and help us form Beezoos Communities. We are hiring Independent Agents (for the first 3-5 months) and the best ones will be offered to join the Beezoos team as part-time or full-time employees.
What were the results? ------- As we talked with most of the applicants, here are the top 3 questions we received, in this exact order:
- no. 1 – how will I get paid?
- no. 2 – can I work from home, part-time?
- no. 3 – what do I need to do to form Beezoos Communities?
It is interesting to note that the question about remuneration came first, before we established any other terms about the job (except for what was included in the job description).
What is the question? ------- How do you think we should define the remuneration structure for the Beezoos Agents, in order to be more appealing and induce the desire to form more groups (more than 10) per month?
Here is how we defined so far the remuneration structure, per month:
An Independent Beezoos Agent is remunerated based on the number of Beezoos communities formed each month:
- for the first two Beezoos communities formed in 1 month: $300/community (total: $600 / 2 communities in 1 month)
- for the next 2 communities formed in the same month: $400/community (total: $600 + $800 = $1,400 for 4 communities formed in 1 month)
- for the next two communities formed in the same month: $500/community (total: $600 + $800 + $1,000 = $2,400 for 6 communities formed in 1 month)
- for the next two communities formed in the same month: $600/community (total: $600 + $800 + $1,000 + $1,200 = $3,600 for 8 communities formed in 1 month)
- for the next two communities formed in the same month: $700/community (total: $600 + $800 + $1,000 + $1,200 + $1,400 = $5,000 for 10 communities formed in 1 month)
- for any community formed in addition to the first 10, in the same month: $800/community (total: $5,000 + $800 for each additional community).