If I had a free day - well, there are two versions.
I have two different versions of a free day. Either one would work for me.
- Have a nice long breakfast buffet with my husband and a big newspaper.
- Re-read my favorite book by the fireplace with green tea and dark chocolate covered almonds.
- Have a great "what have you been up to?" lunch with my friends.
- Go take pilates core fusion class, followed by a massage and facial.
- Have a fun evening with family and friends - games, food, cartoons, etc.
Of course, it is expected that all the food prep and clean up will be done by someone else!
Other version(husband included):
- Begin the day with a flight to Washington DC to re-visit the memorials and to walk the streets of our capital city.
- Then fly back to Boston and take a ferry to Provincetown for a great lunch by the water.
- Fly to Sanibel Island, and take long walks around the beach, collecting seashells.
- Then fly to New York for a dinner at Anthony Pier 24 - spicy mussels with white wine - and then go see a Broadway show.
- Come home to tuck my kids into bed as they tell me what a great day they had with the babysitter and yet how happy they are to have us back home!
Ahhh. I feel good just thinking about it.