Group Discussions

Diet or Exercise?

Subscribe
  • I'm with Nataly - the more regularly I exercise, the less I crave junk.

It's easier for me to be active... I teach dance, so I dance 3 nights a week - that's a great workout and it fits easily into my schedule.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jenn_Givler on 19th October 2007
  • this is so true, and since i havent been working out since my boy was born (little over a year ago) i have eaten a TON of crap and managed to gain 25lbs. depressing. which doesnt help one eat healthier LOL. i know i need to get moving again. any ideas? no budget for a gym and a tiny house...
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 19th October 2007
  • Hey Kate -

MamaJama and I are over in another thread talking about doing short bursts of activity throughout your day - rather than trying to block out 30 or 45 minutes all at once.

I'm used to really vigorous workouts for longer periods of time. But, last year, that was just not in agreement with my schedule.

So, I would get up a little early, do 10 minutes of yoga, walk at lunch, and then play soccer, ball, or hop-scotch with my daughter when she got home from pre-school.

I was a little worried when I started doing that - thinking it wouldn't keep me fit - but it worked like a charm!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jenn_Givler on 20th October 2007
  • I would choose exercise personally, but a lot of my friends would choose diet pills!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Andysmith on 15th July 2010

Add a Reply