Group Discussions

Hello from Virginia

Subscribe
  • Hello!

My name is Erin, I live in Virginia and am a married Mom of 1. I am self employed and am glad to join this group!

Erin
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by GirlswithGoals on 9th September 2007
  • Hi, Erin!

Welcome to Work It, Mom! - it's a great and growing community and we're thrilled to have you. What do you do?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 9th September 2007
  • Hey, Erin! Welcome to Work It, Mom! You're going to love it here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by elliottsmomma on 11th September 2007
  • Hello Erin- Welcome!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lisa R.(dirtydiapersyndrome) on 11th September 2007
  • Hello.

Does your kids need something to do next week? There is a great Summer Fun Club starting on the 17th through the 21st from 8:30 until 5:00PM. There is going to be activities each day from movies to water parks to just meeting up with other children around the same age.

Here is more information:
    SUMMER FUN CLUB

Our Summer Fun Club is scheduled for the week of August 17-21, 2009 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at the Herndon United Methodist Church; the week long club will include trips to the swimming pool, movies, and the Water Mine in Herndon. We will also be making a dance video which will be posted on You Tube. The cost for the Summer Fun Club will be $100 for Jetz cheer team members and $125 for Non-Jetz. Registration will take place on Wednesday, August 12th from 6:30 to 8:00 pm at the Herndon United Methodist Church. Tell all of your friends to save the week of August 17th for some Fun in the Sun. See you there!
    www.jetzallstars.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by WAHU-VA on 10th August 2009

Add a Reply