Group Discussions

Anywhere, Anytime Yoga - Finally!

Subscribe
  • I don't know how many times a day I look at the clock and wonder, "when I am going to fit a workout in today?" As ideal as it would be to break away at lunch for a walk, or leave early for that spinning class at the gym, it's not very realistic on a regular basis. Which is why Prevention magazine's "Anywhere, Anytime Yoga" article is a must-read:

These eight off-the-mat moves take less than a minute each. By weaving them into activities you're already doing, such as showering, cooking, and sitting at your desk, you'll have more energy, feel less stressed, and be stronger--without taking time out of your day to attend a class or work out to a video.

Besides, the busier you are, the more likely you are to need yoga in your life. "Many people don't realize they hold tension in their bodies that can contribute to back, neck, and head pain," says physical therapist Judith Hanson Lasater, PhD, author of 30 Essential Yoga Poses. "Yoga is like a speed bump that slows you down so you pay attention to your body." And that extra attention can keep you going strong. Learn the moves...

Add a Reply