Group Discussions

Great article in Current VOGUE mag about Home Birth

Subscribe
  • Hi Ladies,

There's a great article in the current (NOV) Vogue mag about a woman in NYC (hte writer) who decided to have a Home birth with her second child...

I am also curious about people's thought's on home birth....
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on Tuesday
  • I don't trust the hospitals around here (I had my first in another state), so if I ever have another (wish me luck!) I'll be having a home birth if at all possible. I could get to a hospital very quickly if there was ever a problem, but with the rampant staph infections they have there, I'd rather not!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by heels on Tuesday
  • I'm too freaked out to have a home birth.... I need to have a bunch of machines and monitors around me (i'm a geek that way) .... I know it's not needed and overkill - but makes me feel comfortable for some reason ...kinda like having my laptop and bbry not too far away
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Victoria on Thursday
  • I find it facinating to learn that in other cultures the majority of women have home births-- In Denmark, for instance-- most healthy women have home births and only the at risk women have hospital births. the hospital is there for those who have complications only...
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on Sunday

Add a Reply