Funny - I'm actually doing this meme on my blog later this week, but I've already got the post drafted, so I'm going to use it here too.
As it turns out, there's a thread connecting the facts I'm sharing here, so they're really not totally random.
1) I was born on Easter Sunday.
2) I was born on my mother's 34th birthday.
3) I got my horrible eyesight from my mother; my vision can't be corrected with LASIK, since it's beyond the reach of the instruments.
4) I got my love of reading from my mother too, which may not really help with the horrible eyesight...
5) I got my Italian heritage through my mother; my father's family was from what used to be known as Austria-Hungary.
6) My food preferences definitely are influenced by the Italian heritage - I'm a pasta-holic.
7) I have never been to any of the countries that my ancestors came from.
- Your #1 and #3 facts are both true for me too!
So, who's next?