Group Discussions

welcome !!!!

Subscribe
  • ladies welcome to the group. i set up this group so i could meet other moms in the area. i don't know many people here and i figured this is the perfect way to do so. share stories. share what ever you care to. great things you love about the area. i would also love to meet other moms with kids the same ages as mine to set up some play dates and make some friends. i'm very excited about this. hopefully you are too.

i also have a home business that is really starting to pick up so if you are here to find a great home business opportunity you have come to the right place.

i look forward to meeting you all!!!!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by bounette on Thursday
  • Bounette,

Hi I saw a posting of yours in another group. I'm a recently signed on with the Work At Home United Team myself. I don't have kids but joined WorkIt Mom to meet "normal people" you know a group of individuals that can actually complete a sentence...ha! ha!

Are you willing to share some of your secrets or some pitfalls of this business?

Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mary Jane on Friday
  • hi, well nice to see you here. are you on cafe mom? yeah this is a nice forum that they have going here. one of the few that i have taken a liking to. yeah sure we can discuss the business. i'm pretty new, but willing to share and willing to learn........so do you actually live in the Buffalo area ??
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by bounette on Friday

Add a Reply