Group Discussions

What is your fav movie house?

Subscribe
  • Okay, I'll start. Every Xmas I rewatch Sleepless in Seattle, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that houseboat. All that natural wood trim and comfy furniture in neutrals. I would love a house like that!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Diane on 20th December 2007
  • Well I love Sleepless in Seattle too but I also like the family home in While you Were Sleeping. And what about the house in Lake House? Mmmmm now let me think...ha! ha!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mary Jane on 21st December 2007
  • I kinda like that hut in Blue Lagoon...not to mention the weather that came with it.....
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by tkd_mama on 21st December 2007
  • My favorite is The Family Man with Nicolas Cage. He is so cute to me. I love it becaue it shows a glimse of this wallstreet business man turning into a husband and father and I love Te'a Leona I think I misspelled her name .
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Shelly on 20th March 2008
  • HELLO Dear
    Nice to meet you ( baby4love2012@yahoo.com ) My Name is Laurita,I came across your profile,. and I will love you to contact me on my e-mail address ( baby4love2012@yahoo.com ) so that I will tell you more about myself.Please, write me on my e-mail address or you sent me your e-mail address, so that I can send you my pictures as soon as you respond .
    yours Laurita Kiss,,
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by babylove on Friday

Add a Reply