Group Discussions

Boston Group Meet Up

Subscribe
  • Anyone interested in a Mom's Night Out (MNO)? I was looking at locations and something central like Natick might work? Input welcome! There isn't a poll option so we'll have to do a back-and-forth. My thought is the fondue restaurant in Natick on a Fri or Sat night in February...who's in and what could you swing? I'm also willing to host in my home but it's Worcester so it's harder to get here. Do you have a better location in mind? Ideally it would be a place where we could all chat.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 7th January 2008
  • Me me me me me! I'm in. Absolutely!

Saturdays work better for me, and I don't mind driving to Worcester if that's what works best for everyone. Or Natick, for that matter...
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lylah M. Alphonse on 7th January 2008
  • Oh, love it. This could be our first ever Work It, Mom! Meetup! Mandy, you rock.

So first of all, I am happy to have everyone over at our place. It's a cheaper option for all and we're in Newton, which is a pretty convenient place to get to. Oh, that would be fun! I am getting all excited over it.

But also happy to meet somewhere in Natick. And hey, for this, I'll swing whatever night!

Let me gather up some more boston troops
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 7th January 2008
  • I am jealous
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 8th January 2008
  • Newton works for me, too. Just as easy as Natick and, yes, much cheaper!! Saturdays are good here, too. I'm not sure how to email everyone in this group to let them check it out so can someone, you know, like the lady in charge around here, do that?!!?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 8th January 2008
  • I am there!

Newton sounds great! Saturdays are also good for me.

Let's do it!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by SK on 10th January 2008
  • Oh, great! Looks like there will be at least three of us to invite ourselves into the founder's den! Newton it is...

dates to narrow down: hmmm, I guess any of the Sats in February. Please post your preference so we can get a little closer. Can you please post what you can bring for food and/or drink, too?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 10th January 2008
  • Oh, just wait, on my to-do list is getting in touch with our boston-based members -- just have to get to it
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 10th January 2008
  • Newton is EXTREMELY convenient for me, seeing as I live there. I'd like to join up with you guys. There are so many Boston based bloggers that I'd really like to meet. Date, time, etc? And can we have at least 24 hours notice as I don't drive (I know, it's a total drag for me, too). Thanks!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Margalit on 10th January 2008
  • margalit, I'm looking to have at least 2 weeks notice so we can all pencil it in! Your lucky you live in an area with pretty good public transpo so you don't have to drive.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 10th January 2008

Add a Reply