Group Discussions

Enter Discussion Title

Subscribe
  • I started this group in an effort to meet other moms who want to promote their businesses! I am looking for moms in business who wish to meet other moms in business and help promote each other's businesses. Offline I have found this method of advertising to be most effective, inexpensive and fun!

Let's help each other with tips and tricks to help our businesses grow! Please stop in and introduce yourself first so we can help you promote your business! If you have any specials or referral programs, let us know all about them!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by travelmom07 on 20th January 2008
  • Hello Travelmom,

This is a great idea. You know it's funny people seem to think that self promotion is a bad thing, but how else are people going to find out about a business?

My business is called Skin Like Butter, you can find out about it at skinlikebutter.comURL. Our company is a shea oil based all natural bath and body company. The products are excellent for people who have ezcema and psoriasis.

Our income opportunity is pretty simple. People send us new customers and we give them 25% of the sale.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by MilansMom on 31st January 2008
  • Glad to meet you and sorry it has taken so long to get back to you!

Let's spread the word about our new group!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by travelmom07 on 3rd February 2008
  • Also, I will check out your website!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by travelmom07 on 3rd February 2008
  • Hey I'm loving this!! I'm new here and have been looking for something like this!

I work from home and earn a residual income for a wellness company. I set up accounts for them and then am able to share in the revenue by the check they send me each month.

My business site is: www.OurGreenerChoice.OwnANewBusiness.com.

For info on going greener: www.OurGreenerChoice.com.

For info on my support team: www.OurGreenerChoice.FourPointMoms.com.

OK, that's it for now!! WOOHOO!!

So glad to meet you guys!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 11th February 2008
  • Hello,

I stopped wasting time working a traditional job. It seemed the bosses made all the money & I made all the sacrifices! Two years ago I changed all that and started working FOR MYSELF, FROM HOME.

I work when I want to. I have no direct selling. no product inventories. no organizing parties. I have an awesome support team who gave me the training and information necessary for my success. There was absolutely NO RISK. I can teach anyone to do the same and work right along with you!

If you have an interest to find out more, please go to our website www.goldstarwomen.com and request information from there by clicking on “Hitch your Wagon to a Star”.

I only needed a computer with Internet access and a can-do attitude!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Adrian on 24th April 2008
  • How very astute and entrepreneurial and very kind of you!

So what do I need to do to promote others? What do I need to do to get promoted?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Patricia Kagwiria Makhulo on 26th April 2008

Add a Reply