Group Discussions

Join Me for Affiliate Marketing Discussions!

Subscribe
  • I have recently started a website related to parenting children with learning disabilities. I have affiliate links to amazon, google adsense, CJ, and Shareasale. Building the links is quite easy. Getting traffic to the website is another story. Anyone with great success in generating traffic?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mykidcanlearn on 25th March 2008
  • The best way to get traffic ~ without paying for it ~ it to optimize your site for the search engines. If you are coming up on the first page of google for your keywords you will have great traffic.

You can also submit your site to stumbleupon, Digg, delicious and the rest of the social bookmarking sites. You may get some traffic from them, but you will get good backlinks which will help your rankings in the search engines as well. You can do a mini site (optimized for keywords) at squidoo, which should get you some decent traffic.

Never hurts to do some work at the social networking sites like myspace. That's how I got my newest site going. I had a lot of friends at myspace who were interested in the same topic. I posted bulletins and to my blog to that group of friends.

I also continue to post to my blog and bulletins when I update that site ~ so people will stop by and take a look. It's working pretty well.

It's only a couple months old and I have generally over 100 visitors a day, some days with a good stumble I'll get 6 or 7 hundred a day.

Good luck.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jackie Lee on 25th March 2008
  • Ah.....I feel at home and glad to meet you Jackie Lee! I visited your blog. Good Stuff!
  • I am just learning about affiliate marketing, and actually its been great. It has been funding my overhead each month, which is a big relief. I have a business directory of ONLY self employed parents. and the membership is only $25 for the year, but I will accept affiliates at no charge- as long as they are family run businesses. Please let me know if you would like to get set up on our business directory.
    Ally
    www.ourmilkmoney.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Ally on 20th January 2010
  • I just recently joined an Affiliate site which enables me to earn money and at the same time I could look after my precious son who just turned one this March. It's a great partner because they will be the one to do the job for you and all you have to do is to promote site and increase their sign ups. It's Global Success Club(http://bit.ly/gscproudmom /)
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by globalsuccessmom on 14th March 2011

Add a Reply