Group Discussions

Want to Exchange Links?

Subscribe
  • If you are interested in exchanging website links with other like businesses, please indicate your contact information and type of business you are in.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by www.krayons-and-kradles.com on 25th January 2008
  • Good evening! I would love to exchange links with you. I just launched a website- Perpetualmoms.com. It is a web site that features articles, tips, recipes, etc. for moms. I look forward to hearing from you!- Holly
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 26th January 2008
  • Excellent! Please send me your logo and web location and I can set it up

Brooke

bstockton@krayonsandkradles.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by www.krayons-and-kradles.com on 30th January 2008
  • Hi there!!

So I'm curious, what are you doing with our info? Do you have a site that you're promoting our businesses on??

I don't have a logo really, but I work with a greener company. My website is:

www.OurGreenerChoice.com

People can go there to take a HealthyHomeTour. Here they will gain information on what chemicals they have in their home. Then they can request info from me and I can introduce them to my company that manufactures and sells wellness products that are safer and healthier for us to use.

Thanks for this opportunity!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 11th February 2008
  • I am interested in bringing business in and promoting other mom's businesses. I am offering a logo link from my website to yours and visa versa. Let me know if you're interested.

Brooke
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by www.krayons-and-kradles.com on 12th February 2008
  • Oh I wish I could do that!!! I can't put other banner ads on my site!! I was just thinking about that today.

Oh well!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 12th February 2008
  • OK I CAN do that!! I just looked into it. I would LOVE to exchange links with you guys. I am part of a support team of hundreds of moms working from home. So send me your links!!

My email is FPGMom0204@aol.com.

I will need you to send me the file, the web address, and a description. I will send you guys mine!

This is so exciting! What a way to be able to support each other!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 12th February 2008
  • Awesome! I have posted your logo on my site. I will add the link tomorrow...(I am beat!) but at least it's there. I will send you my info directly to you.

Talk to you later!!

Brooke Stockton

www.krayonsandkradles.com

bstockton@krayonsandkradles.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by www.krayons-and-kradles.com on 13th February 2008
  • Hi Brooke!

I saw my banner there! How exciting is that?? I noticed that the link didn't work though, but now I'm seeing your message here. Did I send you my link?

I am also on my site where I can also post yours, and it appears my founders have to help me with a couple of glitches. It's not major technical problems, so it should easily be fixable. It's not something to the point where I can't post your picture or banner though. So still send me your picture, description, title (name) , and the link address.

Have a good night!

Karen
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 13th February 2008
  • I am a stay home mom and wife of a wonderful family. My husband, Marty and I have four amazing children my three handsome boys are 9,7 and 5 and our beautiful daughter is 17.We had a few set backs in our family,the major set back was when my 9 year old son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age six years old. When that had happen I had no choose but to quit my job and learn everything I could about taking care of my sons diabetes. It has been three years now and my son is doing well today I decided not to go back to work so I can be available for my son. This was when I made my decision to find a business that I can work from home

Scented Gourmet Candles

http://www.miabellacottonwickcandles.com/

Come And Join My Company

Colleen Murray

gourmetcandles08@yahoo.com

Add a Reply