Group Discussions

Everyday Healthy Food

Subscribe
  • Here's a spot to list our everyday healthy food choices.

I'm loving the new Green Giant Healthy Weight and Immunity Boost veggies. They are in the freezer section. 4 minutes in the micro and I've got either a meal for myself or veggies to share with the kids and the love them. At first I balked at the price then realized that it's the only option around here so why not? Cheaper than Wendy's!!

What is one healthy food choice you love?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 12th February 2008
  • Fiber One Oats and Chocolate snack bar. It has tons of fiber and protein, tastes really good and it's now my standby snack. Actually, it tastes so good I kind of feel like I am cheating
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 12th February 2008
  • hrm.. i never do stick to one... i would have to say kashi honey nut clusters cereal or their rasin oatmeal tend to be pretty consistant! yum!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 12th February 2008
  • Hmm. Great question. I'm with you Kate - my favs keep changing. But I really love a small handful of dry roasted, unsalted almonds paired with raisins and a little dark chocolate.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Diane on 13th February 2008
  • I'm with Nataly on the FiberOne bars. So yummy!!!!!!! I'm also digging clementine's these days.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by KathyHowe on 13th February 2008
  • Boca Burgers. They make a great sandwich and are packed with protein and fiber.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Christine on 23rd February 2008
  • Bourbon! Oh, wait... that's mental health.

Corn tortilla chips and home-made salsa, then. Low-fat, some fiber, and I feel like I'm getting away with something...
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lylah M. Alphonse on 23rd February 2008
  • Lylah!! i am SOOO with you! mmmmmm bourbon.... mmmmmm

my latest healthy food 'go-to' is ... ready? V8 Fusion!

mostly because I feel like it fills in the blanks when i am not sure i am eating enough variety! it is 100% juice and 1 glass counts as 1 serving EACH of fruit AND veggies!

The strawberry banana is MIGHTY tasty!! tastes more like a mixed fruit juice than anythingn to do with strawberries and bananas LOL YUMMMMM

btw, the 'diet' version is just watered down and fake sugar added - not worth it! and only 1/2 serving - if you want less calories, cut it with water ;)
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 23rd February 2008

Add a Reply