Group Discussions

Introductions

Subscribe
  • If you are new to the group please introduce yourself.

My name is Cathy and I started the group so everyone could meet.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Cathy - Reay Solutions on 11th March 2008
  • I am Charlotte. I work full time in the Conshy area. I commuter about 45 min each way for work. I am a mother of 4 ages 25, 19, 16 and 15. We live NW of Philly.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by crazymomof04 on 15th March 2008
  • Hi Charlotte and welcome to the group. I am a mom of one and work at home. I currently live in philly.

glad you joined us
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Cathy - Reay Solutions on 18th March 2008
  • I'm Dorthy and I live in Washington PA, about an 1/2 hour outside of Pittsburgh. I have 2 girls ages 3 & 5. I work 55 hours a week outside of the house and hubby is a stay at home dad.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mommydee on Friday
  • Hi Dorothy

Glad to meet you. Look forward to chatting with you
  • Hi, I'm Martina and live and work in Wallingford, PA (about 15 min. from the PHL airport). I have a son (6) and a daughter (4.5), and I LOVE living here :) We moved here from Los Angeles about 4 years ago and it's been so worth it. I love the fact that we live in a small community where we can reach the schools, soccer fields, library, etc. by walking (in L.A. you don't really walk EVER), and the schools in our area are outstanding. It's still a little hard to find your way around when you are driving... some streets don't seem to have street signs and when you asked for directions, it's inevitably "Well, turn left at the WaWa, go right at the Swiss Farm..." and first I had no clue what a WaWa even was :)

I have to ask one favor: I own a toy distribution business and I'm always looking for toy stores (I mean the independently owned stores, not big chain stores), so if you know a good toy store in your area, please email me martina@creativetoyshop.com
    Thanks & nice to meet you!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Martina@Creativetoyshop.com on 27th September 2008
  • Hi Martina,

Welcome to the group. I do not know any independent stores but i am sure if you do a search maybe on google you can find some.
    Cathy
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Cathy - Reay Solutions on 22nd October 2008
  • Hi, I'm Katherine. I live and work in Jacksonville. FL. I have a 9 yr old daughter and 15 yr old son. My husband and I also have 3 other "kids" - Snickers, Baby and Kiki (2 dogs, 1 cat). Moved here from Northern Del. almost 10 years ago and love it here. I work at least 40 hrs. a week at my office job and take online college courses. Being working Mom to 2 school aged kids is full-time job ... I'm sure you all know.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Katherine on 23rd October 2008

Add a Reply