Group Discussions

New to the group

Subscribe
  • Hi everyone! I'm April and I live in Georgia. I run my own online shopping site called Pinkie's Shoppe (http://www.pinkiesshoppe.com). I am looking forward to chatting with you all.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by April G on 26th March 2008
  • Welcome, I am on my way to check your site now!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 26th March 2008
  • I am Nicole mom of 3. I live in New Jersey. I am a Tupperware Consultant.

I am happy to offer discount membership, PTT/Ft home business opporunities as well as Catalog, home and online party opportunities to earn Free Tupperware, Prizes, Gifts and so much more.

www.TW4MyFam.com

www.my2.tupperware.com/NGibb

973-323-2676
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by amomfirst on 26th March 2008
  • Hi April! Welcome. This is a great site to network with tons of awesome moms! Good luck on your website. Checked it out it looks great.

Kris

http://www.mykidcanlearn.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mykidcanlearn on 27th March 2008
  • HI everyone,

I am excited to be here and meet some great new friends.....

I have a business with Shaklee. Shaklee sells all-=natural, non-toxic vitamins, supplements, "green" cleaning products, weight management products, personal care, cosmetics and air purifiers.

Come visit and see what we have to offer!

www.naturalnhealthy.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Pam on 10th April 2008
  • Hello,

I got tired of missing the "first step", "first words", "first Accomplishments", etc. so I made the decision to leave "corporate America " and work at home.

I can help you do the same. We teach you, and work right beside you. No hype, no false promises...just an honest work at home opportunity.

If you are interested in seeing it, please read carefully. Please go to our website www.goldstarwomen.com (copy and paste into your web browser)

and request information from there by clicking on “Hitch your Wagon to a Star”.

I only needed a computer with Internet access and a can-do attitude!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Adrian on 24th April 2008
  • hello one and all!

My name is Kagwiria (also Patricia)!

I am an Internet Marketing Coach and Consultant, specific to the home party plan business industry!

Love what I do!

You can learn more about me at YouTube.com PatriciaMakhulo

My Motto: Internet Marketing For Financial Freedom1
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Patricia Kagwiria Makhulo on 26th April 2008
  • Hi April and everyone else. I'm Diane a new mom and I live in New York. After my son was born I quit my job in commercial real estate and started my website 4kidzpartyz. I've never looked back since. I look forward to getting to know you all.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Diane on 27th April 2008
  • Hi everyone,
    I could have sworn I already posted this post, but I'm having a bad computer day, now I can't find my own post, not to mention any replies to it. So, here we go again: I'm new to the group, and I'm impressed how many resourceful and innovative entrepreneurs are out there! BTW, I LOVE the Kinderbloom.com tutus - they are beautiful. I'm going to check out the other sites soon.

I started a business earlier this year: www.creativetoyshop.com - the US home of the wonderful, creative and recyclable Calafant cardboard toys. So far, it's been going very well as we had some great reviews in major parenting magazines, and I'm now at the stage to think about spending some marketing-$$. I'm very interested in hearing from anyone in the group whether online ads have actually worked for them, i.e. increased sales (not only traffic to the site). Have you tried ads on facebook, hybridmom, workitmom.com, etc? Thanks for the advice!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Martina@Creativetoyshop.com on 23rd September 2008

Add a Reply