Group Discussions

New website for Autism support and education

Subscribe
  • April is Autism Awareness month!

I was introduced to a new website recently, and wanted to share it with the rest of Work It, Mom!, especially those of you who have kids with some form of Autism or other spectrum disorders. It's called Autism Spot, and it's a brand-new resource for those in the Autism community. It's free to use and to join.

The site is pretty new -- if you have experiences you'd like to share, jump into the forums and let others know! -- but they've got an impressive library of streaming videos, links to news about Autism studies and information, and some great blogs ( Anyone who has ever dealt with a PDD-NOS diagnosis will relate to Matt Usey's blog posts on his experience -- Part 1 is here and part 2 is here. )

If you have a moment, and are looking to share your experiences, meet other parents in similar situations, or are searching for new resources, check them out -- http://www.Austismspot.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lylah M. Alphonse on 7th April 2008
  • Thankyou Lylah, I will try this site that you suggested. This work it mom site is a great idea however I have noticed that there are not many comments after 2008. Is there anyone else out there.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Bernadette on 17th February 2009

Add a Reply