Group Discussions

Good exercise DVDs?

Subscribe
  • Hey, who can recommend an exercise DVD they really enjoy. I'm looking for something new that will get my heart pumping on those days when I just can't get it together to get out of the house! I'm open to any suggestions.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Diane on 21st April 2008
  • Leslie Sansone Walk away the pounds DVD's are good.

I need to get mine back out again.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by sew4heaven on 1st May 2008
  • I like itrain.com. They're more like podcasts vs videos which means you can take the same workout with you to the gym, but you can't see what they're doing. There's something for everyone and they add new every month.

I also like the New York City Ballet workout but I haven't done it in ages.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jenns on 1st May 2008
  • The BEST results I have ever gotten from a workout video was the Firm. You do need to have weights, but you don't need to get crazy and buy the step workout if you don't wnat to buy all of their gear. I'd look on ebay for the old ones with Janet Jones Gretzky or some of the new ones that don't require a step.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Dana on 2nd May 2008
  • I'm a workout DVD Junkie. Funny thing is they don't work if you don't actually DO them. LOL.

Some of my favorites:

Hip Hop Abs - High energy and fun.

Rainbeau Mars Sacred Sweat - Fantastic Yoga workout. Afterward you feel like you've conquered the world.

http://www.yogatoday.com/ - Not actually a DVD but there is a new yoga video everyday and you can download them and do them whenever it's convenient.

Add a Reply