Sure, I exercise at my desk. Here are a few of the exercises that I do:
- Legs Workout: Rock my baby´s bouncy seat to put him to sleep.
- Tummy crunches: Bending over from a seated position to scoop rocks, buttons, crayons and whathaveyou out of the baby´s mouth.
- Twists: Twisting regularly in chair to see what toddler is getting into, who is hitting whom, etc.
- Aerobics: Scooting my chair in to my desk, only to have it dragged back by toddler. Repeat 100x per day.
- Neck exercises: Swiveling head frequently to see what is on the TV, which my husband keeps on most of the day.
That´s my daily workout at my desk.