Group Discussions

Sunday, July 20th

Subscribe
  • OK, here's another chance for us to get together and to meet one of our out-of-state WIMmers (Nataly, is that a word?). Kate Goodyear, formally of the rhino avatar Kates, will be here from the DC area with her family. They'll be staying in Franklin and will have already traveled a bit so I'm going to look around and see if there is anything in the area that we can all meet up and do. Shall we keep it Moms only or do you think we should add the families? Who can come? Who has ideas about what is down there? If we keep it moms, we can always meet up at a restaurant and spend a couple of hours getting to know each other. Discuss...
  • Sure, Mandy, I'd love to meet up. What works best for you?
  • Hmm, I'm not sure yet. Let me check today and get back to you. What a great idea! I'm so glad you thought of it.

(bwaaahaahaa, cracking myself up for chatting with myself. I hope some of you gals will join me, myself and I and plan something!!)
  • hehehe HYSTERICAL - let us just chat about the fun things we will do and if anyone wants to tag along they can! fun!

the zoo idea was a good one anything else going on that sunday? we are also up for just hanging at a park and chitchatting and letting kids run around! or we can just get together later for chatty chats and drinks. one end of the spectrum to the other!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 28th May 2008
  • I would love to have another Boston-area WIM get together!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lylah M. Alphonse on 29th May 2008

Add a Reply