Group Discussions

What's your money weakness?

Subscribe
  • Starbucks? Super-sales for cute kid clothes? Shoes?

For me it's a toss up between cute kid clothes on sale and awesome stationary (the latter is an addiction, I admit it.)
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 28th May 2008
  • Gourmet food -- ingredients, usually, not so much prepared stuff (or restaurant meals, though I loooooove those). I balk at spending $200 on shoes, but if I have the money I'll happily drop that much on dinner.

Alas, it's been a long time since I've been able to do that...
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lylah M. Alphonse on 29th May 2008
  • I LOVE to eat out. I like to cook, but I would eat exotic (and not so exotic) meals from restaurants all over town ever night if I could. My husband and I budget a small amount of money each month that is for each of us to do whatever we want with it. I am continuously spending mine on taking us out to eat. Going out to eat is a double treat for me. I get delicious food, don't have to cook, and I don't have to clean up...I guess that would be a triple treat then huh?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mamajama on 29th May 2008
  • ooh starbucks, eating out, shoes and cute kid clothes are all my weaknesses! ok cute clothes in general, i admit it!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 29th May 2008
  • Books. Beautiful, hardback books. Barnes and Noble loves me.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Javacat on 29th May 2008
  • Books, fabric and anything to do with crafts. I can´t help it, I desperately NEED another bottle of black craft paint! Thank goodness I rarely go into town, so I´m not tempted too often. ;)
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Genesis on 30th May 2008

Add a Reply