Group Discussions

New to Work It Mom ... I am a portrait artist and my online business is Custom Pencil Art

Subscribe
  • Hi everyone,
    I'm happy to find a group that relates to me ! I'm a work at home mom with 2 children, ages 8 and 10. My business is named "The Art Of Christine Lawrence" the website is www. CustomPencilArt.com. I've been doing portraits for over 25 years and just this year got a website up and running.

It's been quite a struggle to get the business started and the website finished, but I really love what I do. Being here for my kids when they get home from school was worth the effort. I look forward to talking and hearing from everyone. Thanks, Christine Lawrence

URL
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by christine on 26th September 2008
  • Hi Christine,
    Your artwork is beautiful! Welcome to Work it, Mom! It's great to meet you. I'm one of the moderators for the site. If you ever have comments or questions, please feel free to pass them on to me.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mamajama on 26th September 2008
  • Hello Christine
    Welcome to Work it Mom. Your website is nice and I enjoyed the portraits, they are beautiful. It really does look like you enjoy what you do. Get up the good work.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Yvonne on 29th September 2008

Add a Reply