Group Discussions

Yes, I Admit I have a Pooping Problem

Subscribe
  • Yes, I Admit I have a Pooping Problem. I figure since admitting something has become front page fodder in the tabloids I would also come out and admit I have a pooping problem. Actually, it’s not MY pooping problem rather it’s my 2 month old that is troubled which means it is my problem.

Poor girl is just miserable! The only “movement” she has had in days is some gnarly farting.

If any of you have experienced this with your own child you know that the pediatrician will say “it is normal for a baby to go 7 times a day or 1 time in 7 days”. This may be the case but it doesn’t mean you baby will be happy about it. So, if you too are experiencing a pooping problem here are a few things you can try (courtesy of a mom that has had 3 babies with pooping problems).

Leg bicycles
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Angela momsfirststop.com on 29th September 2008
  • Yes, I Admit I have a Pooping Problem. I figure since admitting something has become front page fodder in the tabloids I would also come out and admit I have a pooping problem. Actually, it’s not MY pooping problem rather it’s my 2 month old that is troubled which means it is my problem.

Poor girl is just miserable! The only “movement” she has had in days is some gnarly farting.

If any of you have experienced this with your own child you know that the pediatrician will say “it is normal for a baby to go 7 times a day or 1 time in 7 days”. This may be the case but it doesn’t mean you baby will be happy about it. So, if you too are experiencing a pooping problem here are a few things you can try (courtesy of a mom that has had 3 babies with pooping problems).

Leg bicycles
  • Leg bicycles
  • Other information on poop and gas: http://momsfirststop.com/tag/poop/

Poop! Its just recycled food
    5 Tips to Relieve Baby’s Gas
    Skid Marks and the Advanced Skill of Wiping

Add a Reply