Group Discussions

Do you need help creating a blog?

Subscribe
  • Hi there - I'm new to workitmom and am really looking forward to connecting with some great women. There's a lot of valuable information available here and a good community of support.

I wanted to give you a heads up in case you have been thinking about creating a blog but aren't sure how to do it (or you might have one already but its not bringing you the results you'd like). There is a 6 week blogging course, starting October 7, that is designed for new or struggling internet network marketers. The course is by Mike Klingler, the creator of Renegade University.

In this course, you'll get to look over Mike's shoulder as he builds a blog from scratch. You'll be able to follow along with him and create your own blog as he builds his.

If you're not familiar with Mike Klingler, you can google him or go to www.marketingmerge.com.
    You can register for Renegade University which is free and has a ton of helpful video training all about attraction marketing. To attend the blogging course you’ll need to upgrade your account to the Professional level, which costs $39.95 per month. However, you can join Renegade Professional for $1 for your first 7 days so you can try it out.

Now, for full disclosure, I have to say that this is an affiliate program and if you sign up at www.cindyschulson.marketingmerge.com then the check will go to me vs. someone else in cyberspace. It doesn't really matter. I've just learned so much from Mike and he has saved me so much time and frustration that I thought you'd like to know about him and this course.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

best wishes,
    Cindy
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Cindy Schulson on Thursday

Add a Reply