Group Discussions

Nanny share!

Subscribe
  • Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum.

I have an excellent, very experienced nanny that I have had since my son was 3 months old. We have been sharing her with another family who recently had another child and decided to get their own nanny for their two children. We love our nanny and want to keep her, but we will need to find a new family to share her with. Our son is now 2 1/2 so we are looking for another child between the ages of 1.5 to 3 years old. The nanny takes the kids to storytime and sing a longs at the local library and is in the process of starting a playgroup, so there will no shortage of social interaction. The nanny teaches the kids so much (whether it be color, shapes, alphabet or daily tasks such as potty training, putting their own coats and shoes on, etc.) that we have decided to forego preschool in the hopes of keeping this nanny share going. We have three excellent parks within walking distance and we are right in the heart of Coolidge Corner so there is lots to do.

The family's last day was last week, so the extra spot is available now. We are hoping to fill this spot by June 1st otherwise we may have to go the daycare route.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by T on 23rd April 2009
  • Have you tried NannyShare Connection? http://www.nannyshareconnection.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by BostonGal on 25th September 2010

Add a Reply