Group Discussions

FREE Mother's Day Gift for Moms in Business

Subscribe
  • We all love to save money, and here's an awesome tip for Mother's Day savings gifts. FemailCreations.com is sponsoring Executive Mom Level memberships to Moms In Business Network (value - $185) for Mother's Day. Moms In Business Network (www.mibn.org) is the national association representing entrepreneurial, executive and CEO moms.

Once a member - MIBN members receive a code for FREE SHIPPING on their femailcreations.com orders. You can include this membership with the Mother's Day gifts you buy for other mompreneurs or keep it for yourself.

In addition, I found out that if I also join the Femail Creations club I can take an extra 15% of all items (including clearance ...and I was eyeballing the a couple of items on the 75% sales "rack"). So, I can now take an item that's already 50-75% off, then add 15% discount, and then get free shipping with my MIBN member code.

Lisa Hammond the CEO of Femail Creations Catalog is a mompreneur herself and she really gets it. Her dedication to causes that support women and mothers is amazing. She also has several focus charities. I just found some great items I can buy that help breast and ovarian cancer charities. You can go to their "community" link and it will give you a list of several charities they support. I just finished chemo for breast cancer and had surgery last week, so I'm going to buy those, but they also have items that support children with autism and more. I've never felt so good shopping - I'm saving a ton of money and I'm supporting a charity.

-gina

Add a Reply