Group Discussions

Green Cleaning Business- Best time for it

Subscribe
  • Wow Green is a new company that uses 100% Non-toxic, enzyme based home cleaning products that are safe for you, your family, your pets and the environment.

EPA has studies have shown that our homes are 25x - 100x more toxic than the air outside due to chemical home cleaners. That women who work from home have a 47% increased chance in getting cancer due to toxic chemicals. That's scary!

These products work just like the ones on the shelf at the store, and some work better. Prices are comp to other green products.

Our goal is to deliver on the green promise in all of our operations. Wow Green cleaners come in reusable containers shipped in recyclable paper cartons. Additionally, the ink used to print on our products is made from environmentally-friendly ink.We seek to reuse as many containers as possible. Each time you replenish your order you will receive a refill packet for the spray bottles, which you will combine with water to create more cleaners. By not shipping water, we cut down on fuel costs. As for the containers that are not reused, they are still recyclable. Wow Green is fulfilling the green promise with a greener way to clean.

There is also a business opportunity. Most of all I can have my kids help clean and not worry about my children's asthma being aggravated by household toxic cleaners I was using before.

Check out the website and if you are interested in more information about the products please fill out the contact form on my website.

http://www.wowgreen.net/32185
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by ttand3 on 5th June 2009

Add a Reply