Group Discussions

Free Advertising for Small Business Moms!

Subscribe
  • This sounds like a great website, I will be sure to visit.

Valerie Atchison
    www.freedomathometeam.com/vatchison
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by VALERIE on 16th June 2009
  • Hi Abbey:
    Your new venture sounds exciting, and right up my alley, since my new website is especially helpful to "moms". I'm the mother of three grown children, and, for now, it consists of just ME. Getting a website up alone is a huge achievement, but then the real work starts...having your customers find you! Here's my business in a nutshell:
    Habitudes.info is a new web service that guides families through household tasks and safeguards their vital information online with web-based record keepers, charts and checklists called "HabiTools." Current HabiTools include Matters of Fact (Things the family should know), Emergency Information, Whose Job Is It? (Family chore chart), Do Due Done (task reminder) and Gifts (Planner and tracker).
    I would love some FREE advertising. Also, I'm offering "Whose Job Is It?" and "Do Due Done" FREE through June 30, 2009.
    Jackie Pettus
    Habitude
    http://www.habitudes.info
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jackie@Habitudes.info on 16th June 2009
  • Jackie,
    what is your email address so I can get you more info?
    -Abbey
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by livingmymoment on 17th June 2009
  • Valerie,
    If you would like free advertising, please email me at livingmymoment@gmail.com
    -Abbey
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by livingmymoment on 17th June 2009
  • Hi my name is Lynn and I am the owner of Munchkins Personalized CD Sales and I just wanted to drop a quick line to let everyone know about my product and possibly get you to check out my website at www.munchkinscdsales.com!!! You can hear a free demo of your child's name in our music and see what you think about it. I would also love to hear your feedback! Thanks!!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by lynn@munchkinscdsales.com on 19th June 2009
  • Hi, Abbey:

You can reach me at jackie.pettus@habitudes.info.
    Have a nice weekend! Jackie
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jackie@Habitudes.info on 27th June 2009
  • My new business is at www.tanico.org. The website provides links to my other websites that a portion of the proceeds goes to helping our children & and less fortunate families. With every purchase from each of them I make donations to nationwide organizations. Right now the lucky organizations are Boys & Girls Club and Second Harvest.

One of the websites offers manufacturer coupon links, recipes and online shopping. That one I will be offering advertising space on too. Some will be paid advertising because that will also go toward the donations but there is a possibility of ad exchange.

I would be very interested in advertising on your website too.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Tammy on 30th June 2009
  • Hi, my name is Shannon Gemmer. I am owner of www.mydiapercakestore.com which is a wonderful way of giving expecting mom's and dad's a practical gift that they will need when there little one's come home.
    I also have a spot on my website for FREE advertising. The only thing I ask is that we are allowed to have our URL added to your site for FREE aswell.
    If anyone is interested please feel free to visit our site and on the left hand side at the home page (bottom left) click on LINKS and add your's.
    Thanks,
    Shannon
  • Hi,

My name is Karen and I own Wicked Chick Mysteries, which is an online bookstore featuring new, gently used and out-of-print mysteries. I'm constantly updating my stock and feature mystery, suspense, police procedural, cozy mysteries, women sleuths, ametuer sleuths, P.I., environmental mysteries, religious mysteries, craft corner mysteries, espionage, medical mysteries, african american mysteries, native american mysteries, foreign mysteries, true crime and more. The bookstore is available online at wickedchickmysteries.com. I'm very interested in advertising on your site.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Wickchic on 6th July 2009
  • Hi, my name is Leslie and I have partnered with Melaleuca, The Wellness Company, to help people shop for safer, more economical, exclusive and uniquely higher quality greener products that will help them live a healthier, more vibrant life. I would love to advertise on your site!

Melaleuca, The Wellness Company, has been an international manufacturer and marketer of unique health, home, and personal care products since 1985. We manufacture over 350 consumable products every family and household uses and replaces regularly. Our products are designed to be a better value than name brands sold at your local grocery stores—so you save money! They are safer for your home, family and environment—non-caustic, pH balanced formulas, super concentrated, no fillers, phosphates, ammonia, abrasives, bleach or formaldehyde. No harmful chemicals and many products do not require a child-resistant cap, so they are safer for children!

For more information, visit www.melaleuca.com. Take the tour & check out the online catalog.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Leslie
    Email: enhancinglivesnow@comcast.net
    Enhancing Lives .... One Family At A Time!
    www.enchancinglivesnow.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Leslie on 9th July 2009

Add a Reply