Group Discussions

Free Advertising for Small Business Moms!

Subscribe
  • Hi Abbey! I went to your site, and checked out your free advertising offer! What a great deal you have going there. I really enjoyed your site, and of course, submitted my info for an advertising spot. I am a newly self-employed Graphic Designer. I design anything from advertisements to logos, and baby announcements to baby books. Check out my website at www.jesgraphicdesignco.com.

Thank you Abbey, I really appreciate what you are doing for working moms, it's not easy!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by JES Graphics on 13th August 2009
  • Hi Abbey,
    I am a work at home mom. I am partnered with a environmentally, eco- friendly company. We train and support other moms who are environmentally conscious and would like to provide a safe non toxic environment for their family while building their own business. We also provide Free Website and flexible hours to work around Moms and kids busy schedule. This is a stable, ethical, legitimate and empowering partnership. Starting your own home business could not be easier. For information please visit my website www.HomeBiz4My Kids.com. I am also looking for Mom sites to advertise. My e-mail is Sgottsc141@hotmail.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Home Mom on 18th August 2009
  • Hi Abbey,
    I am new to the group, I am a work from home mom. I work with a great team of mom Internet CEO Moms. We help train, mentor and empower other moms to work from home. We are partnered with a Environmentally eco-friendly Health and Wellness company. I love knowing that I am helping others live healthier lives. We also am helping keep our kids and environment toxic free by using eco friendly products in our homes. My family sees me helping others grow their business, become environmentally and health conscious. To be able to do this from home and balance my schedule for my family is more than what I was looking for when I want to work from home. If you are interested in becoming part of our team please contact my website www.homebiz4my kids.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Home Mom on 18th August 2009
  • Hi Abbey,
    Thanks for the opportunity to help me advertise my business! It is really great to know that, we as women, can count on eachother for support!
    I have a jewerly business, "Stella&Dot", and am trying to advertise on the internet. If you have any suggestions for me, it would be appreciated?
    Thank you,
    Barbara Salazar

Stelladot.com/barbie salazar
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Barbara Salazar on 19th August 2009
  • Hi Abbey,

It looks as if I'm a little late to get in on your offer of Free advertising for my business, but I would certainly love your feedback. I struggle with ways to promote my site and generate quality traffic.

My site is called Cherry Heels. Cherry Heels is Where Style and Curves Meet! Designed for women with curves, I seek to bring women the best in plus sized clothing, shoes, accessories, and makeup. I'm passionate about helping plus sized, vibrant , and beautiful women find fashion that fits their figure! Visit us at www.cherryHeels.com.

I'm currently giving away a $100 gift certificate for Kiyonna to one lucky reader who signs up for my newsletter before September 30, 2009. I'm hoping to increase readership, but haven't had much luck yet even with a contest. I welcome any advice you might be able to offer. Thanks so much!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Angie M. on 20th August 2009
  • Hi! I would love to have you help me with advertising for my business! I have recently started a business designing sassy can koozies! They will bring out the diva in anyone! My website is zobell.net. I would love any advertising help or suggestions!

Thank you so much,
    Jen
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by zobella on 23rd August 2009
  • I have checked out this sight and have capitalized on the opportunity. I encourage EVERYONE to check it out it is great!
    My site is www.norwexhealthyclean.com. Please check it out
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jill on 25th August 2009
  • Thanks Jill!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by livingmymoment on 25th August 2009
  • Hi, my name is Lee Levy, and I live in West Hills, CA. I am the proud mom of 2 amazing children, and I also run my own business. Keeping busy! I own a greeting and design business. I do wedding invitations, childrens photo birthday invitations, video slideshow montages, and anything in the world of greetings. I hope to make many new friends on this fabulous website. Feel free to drop me a line! My web site is http://www.nexgreetings.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by nexgreetings on 26th August 2009
  • Hi Ladies:

My name is Diane Stewart and I am a Founding Direct Sales Represenative for My Vintage Baby. This is a unique clothing line for infants, girls, boys and something for moms too. This is a mom run, mom operated and mom started company that began six years ago and is in over 800 boutiques and specialty department stores like Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales and Nordstroms.

Currently we are looking nationwide for representatives to take our clothing to the customer via trunk shows.

If you are interested in finding out more about the line, please visit my website at www.myvintagebaby.com/dianemandi or contacting me directly through Work It Mom. You may also reach me via email at diane.stewart@myvintagebaby.com.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by DMOMMY on 8th September 2009

Add a Reply