Group Discussions

Share your business

Subscribe
  • Hi everyone,

My name is Rosemarie, and I own and operate an online business doing web design and programming. I specialize in creating custom secure form scripts which enable website owners to communicate effectively with their customers and potential customers.

I also have an affiliate program for my secure web form scripts, which is appealing to any one looking to make an income online as they are able to promote it to a wide range of web site owners who need secure forms on their web sites.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Rose on 6th January 2010
  • Rosemarie,

I have been researching becoming an affiliate but there is so much out there I just cannot tell what is a scam anymore.

I would like to learn more about your affiliate business.

Thank You

cwallace61@frontiernet.net
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by cwallace61 on 14th January 2010
  • HI my name is Tracie and I am a stay at home mom of 3 beautiful boys and I love it. I have a home base business called Pre Paid Legal. It is a publicly traded company that has been around since 1977 and is backed by the BBB and is rated number 66 on Forbes Magazine as one of the top 200 companies to work for.
    Pre Paid Legal is a company that allows people to buy Legal Insurance and Identity Theft Ins.
    You are more than twice as likely to be in court as you are hospitalized. It's not if but when, protect yourself. Ask me about Full Legal Protection - Including Free Will, document review, traffic court, and more. 5 Point Identify Protection included - drivers license, social security, medical, criminal, and financial.

Check out my web site if you are interested in joining my team or if you are interested in buying some this great insurance
    www.bka250.com

or send me a email

tracie@bka250.com

Tracie
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 1st February 2010
  • I work with Work at Home United and truly enjoy what I do. I work when I have time to and support the environment, making a healthy change for my family and help others do the same.
    There's no risk- 90 Day Money Back guarantee, no sales, no investments, no inventory and is backed by the BBB.
    You'll receive free training and websites to get you started.
    There is weekly/monthly income plus bonuses and benefits.

Visit my site and request information if you are interested and want to know more- Work at Home United can be for you too!

-Mayra G.

http://www.workathomeunited.com/mgodwin
    http://www.livetotalwellness.com/mgodwin
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by MAG on 1st February 2010
  • I stumbled upon a Unique Work at Home Business Opportunity with Team Vitality and Moms Want More. They are teams dedicated to helping others. They have been around for over 14 years now and are partnered with an Inc. 500 award winning Health and Wellness company. We are partnered in a unique way because we do not sell, stock, or deliver any products like many other home businesses. We help moms, dads, nurses, lawyers, doctors, realtors, marketers, and anyone wanting to earn some extra income legitimately by working from home. The best thing about this is there is No Selling, No Inventory to carry, this is not an MLM get rich scam, there is NO large investment to start, and absolutely no Risk.

If you want more information on how I can help you earn real residual income from home

Check out my website www.teamvitality.com/andreabarisan

maybe you would know of some people who might be interested

hope to connect x

Warmly,

Andrea Barisan

Javvy27@live.ca
    www.teamvitality.com/andreabarisan
    www.momswantmore.com/andreabarisan
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Andrea B on 14th February 2010
  • Hi everyone,

I am an Executive Consultant with Rodan and Fields Dermatologists. Amazing new skincare products, created by the doctors who gave us Proactiv Solution. It's a wonderful job for me. I work from home and make my own hours. It is very fun and rewarding. I love it! If you would like more info on what I do, visit http://www.rachelkingman.myrandf.com or email me at Rach2099@aol.com Would love to share what I do!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Rachel Kingman on 16th February 2010
  • Hi!! My name is Jen Baird and I have been working at home with Work At Home United for over 7 years now. I love it!! I don't sell. I don't stock inventory. I don't throw parties. I don't ship products. I get paid to help people and I do every bit of it AT HOME. I made a site with some info and my story. Know anyone I can help? www.GoodLifeToGreatLife.com 877-216-1940
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by melajenn on 18th February 2010
  • I'm with It's a Party (http://www.itsaparty.com/buzz). It's completely free to join. The company sets you up with an affiliate homepage, and you get 30% commission on online sales. No sales minimums, no recruiting/home party requirement (although direct selling is an option), and no need to carry inventory.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by buzzvibe on 10th April 2010
  • Dear friend,
    I am Sophia from China. Please load our website: www.tegree.com.
    We can help you enjoy selling online! and supply inventory online at wholesale prices for you.
    Here you can copy our items' descriptions and photos to upload your online store.
    After you sell item(s), just tell me what your customers need, then we will directly ship the item(s) to your customers in the wholeworld.
    Best regards
    Sophia
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Sophia on 15th April 2010
  • Hi,
    I just started my own online business in the beginning of the year "Playful Craft Creations". Its a monthly kids craft subscription -- every month a fun, festive package of original crafts are sent directly to the child. I love creating these crafts and make a point to use many differently materials to make the crafts unique and charming. (I am not a fan of the craft kits that are all foam -- boring!) So far I have received very positive feedback on my crafts.

Would love your feedback -- my website is: http://www.playfulcrafts.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by playfulcrafts on 18th April 2010

Add a Reply