Group Discussions

Share your business

Subscribe
  • Hi all,

I am Cara Brewer, CEO of Transcription Certification Institute, a leading online institute providing certification courses to become certified transcriptionists and start your own business from home.

http://www.transcriptioncertificationinstitute.org/
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Cara Brewer on 28th September 2012
  • I have a business that helps distribute products to stores in the US. We work with companies like Walgreens and get many products in their stores. Imagine if your product was introduced into a store with a consumer base like Walgreens!

So if any of you have products that you want to get out there to a larger buyer base, just let me know. Or if you have a friend that has a product that you know should be in the stores, send them to my website. www.distributeyourproductusa.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Joan Peterson on 6th October 2012
  • My company is looking for Associates who want to work from home! Please Email me at mcajaequitta@gmail.com

You get paid every friday Plus Great Benefits you will absolutely Love It!

Receive All These Great Benefits:

Earn $80 Per Referral
    $500 Arrest Bond Certificate
    $2,000 In Attorney Fees
    $25,000 Bail Bond
    24 Hour Coverage If Injured
    Travel Assistance/Trip Planning

$500 Emergency Room Cash
    $5,000 Stolen Vehicle Reward
    $50,000 Accidental Death
    $1,000 Credit Card Protection
    $54,750 In Hospital Coverage
    Prescriptions, Vision & Dental Discounts

MCA Total Security Motor Club Membership
    Battery Boost, Fuel Delivery, Tire Change, Lock-out Service,
    100 Mile Towing….Legal Benefits
    $50,000 AD&D with Hospital Indemnity and ER Benefits

Becoming an Associate is only a $40 investment. You can double your investment in as little as 24hrs. Again, this is a 100% legit and trusted company.

Get paid EVERY Friday!

1 referral a day 7 days a week = $560
    2 referrals a day 7 days a week= $1120
    3 referrals a day 7 days a week=$1680
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jaequitta on 7th October 2012
  • Are you looking for an AMAZING Opportunity?

Paparazzi $5 Accessories could be just right for you!

Let me Give you 5 reasons Why!
    1.All products sell for $5. This is a product that EVERYONE can afford.

2.You would love to earn 45% commissions in sales starting the day you begin!
    3.You understand that by building this business you will have unlimited income potential.
    4.You want to get your foot in the door to this NEW, quick growing business!
    5.You would love to be part of an amazing, supportive team . . . that will help you along the way!

If one of these reasons appeals to you...grab hold of this opportunity today! Contact me for more info!

Rosemarie Anderson
    Paparazzi Ind. Consultant- Director
    paparazzibyrosemarie@hotmail.com
    www.paparazziaccessories.com/4491
    www.facebook.com/paparazzibyrosemarie
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by paparazzi by Rosemarie on 11th December 2012
  • Hi there I am a mom of 3 I stay at home with my kids, and we could all use some extra cash for the holidays! Here is what I do, join here http://www.starter.instantrewards.net/index.php?ref=113244 it's free to join, no sign up fees or anything like that. Complete one credit offer, you can do the free one's. Then get your friends and family to do exactly as you have, only they sign under you =) Simple. You could earn 20-120$ per person! Feel free to ask questions!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by MomOf3 on 13th December 2012
  • Hi! I have two little boys, ages 2 and 4. I work from home as an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. Beachbody is a growing company. It is a $250 million corporation in Southern California. They produce many popular workouts (P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire) as well as supplements and weight-loss products. With Beachbody coaching, you earn commission when people purchase Beachbody products and Team Beachbody Club Memberships through your personal website. The website is given to you as a coach when you sign up. (You actually receive a Coach website as well as a Shakeology website and Ultimate Reset website. Both can be used in English and Spanish.) It costs $39.99 to sign up, and with that comes your coach websites as well as access to the online Coach Academy, which contains all of the information that you will need to establish a successful coaching business. Right now I am looking for people to join my growing team because January is our busiest time of the year.

People enter this business with different goals. Some are just working to earn a little extra spending money while others are making 6 figure salaries. It depends on your goals and how much time you put into it. Some people make it a full time job, others do it for the 25 percent discount that coaches get on all Beachbody products. Whatever your goals, there is a way to make coaching fit your needs.

I am very lucky to be part of a great team, the Platinum Presenters. My sponsor is a Master Trainer at Beachbody and is incredibly supportive. If you decide to become a part of our team, you will have access to Beachbody's Coach Academy as well as all of the resources that the Platinum Presenters have. We also have a Facebook group to support coaches. As your sponsor, I will help you navigate the resources that are available to you the same way that my sponsor helps me. I will also help you to personalize your websites. You will be part of a strong, supportive team.

My Beachbody website is http://avcfitnesscoach.com. Please check it out and you will get an idea of what the site is like. There is a link for more information on how to become a coach, and of course I'm always here to answer your questions. After you check it out you can tell me what you think and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon!

Angela
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by angela on Saturday
  • I am so excited to partner with Nerium International. Nerium has received the 2012 Global 100 Bravo Award from Direct Selling News, which recognizes our massive growth over the past year.
    Check out the press release about our award: http://www.prweb.com/releases/nerium/receives-bravo-award/prweb10597112.htm

Take 15 minutes to learn about the once in a lifetime income opportunity to position yourself at the ground floor of the company everyone is talking about! I am building a core group of people to build a multimillion dollar organization with! Check out my website at www.texasskinsolutions.nerium.com

Thank you, Sheena
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by SheenaE on 21st April 2013

Add a Reply