Group Discussions

Has your home gone Green yet?

Subscribe
  • I’m starting a home based business centered on green products. We sell everything from household cleaners to beauty products. Our 3-in-1 cleanser is so safe that you could even take a bath in the stuff if you really wanted. Now that‘s what I call safe! But not only can these products offer you a way your home healthier and safer for you family but it will also introduce to a line of specially formulated eco friendly beauty products. Additionally because this is a growing business there is an opportunity for people, moms just like you and me, to make money. So I challenge you to check out my website and see if you can be helped financially or otherwise by my new business.

Thanks for checking out my discussion,
    Stephanie Michelle

Make a positive change in your life and contact me today at: http://www.livetotalwellness.com/StephanieMichelle
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 25th August 2009
  • Sound like we're apart of the same Wonderful company!! What a great decision we both have made! Everyday I wake up, I get excited about working. I couldn't be more excited about my career with Work at Home United. I have never been excited to start a day of work until now. Wow, Thank you...WAHU!!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by WorkatHome_Regan on 12th November 2009
  • I am a Distributor with Scent-Sations, they have an all natural gourmet candle, non-toxin, soot free....who would of thought a "go green" candle that smells good.

Go to my website & enter my free candle drawing. Experience what everyone else is; there is no going back.

Tina
    www.TinaSmith.Scent-Team.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Tina on 18th November 2009

Add a Reply