To all moms thinking about making their own baby food and those who decided to do it, here are several reasons why you want to consider doing this:
1) Economical - do you know that jarred food costs up to $4 or 5 a pound?
2) Environmental – how many jars or plastic containers does the average baby go through his/her first year?
3) Tasteful – have you ever tasted baby food?
4) Easy – no need for expensive food processors and other accessories; use your current kitchen tools
5) You can do it, even if you’re a full-time mom and even if you’re not a trained chef
To get started, read my post where I share my tips as a super busy mom who managed to make her own baby food for both of her kids. And today they eat every kind of food because of it!
If you’re a mom who is making her own baby food, would you mind sharing your best tips with the other moms?