Group Discussions

Great stay at home income opportunity!

Subscribe
  • Hello ...I am a retired stay at home mom and have a great business opportunity to share with you....takes very little time, involves networking, creates health with great whole food, saves grocery money and the rewards are amazing....

I have recently been introduced to a Super Fruit/Green powdered drink called NatraBurst that I am using to replace some of the organic juicing I am doing (saves me $$$ actually) and it can be a meal replacement as well. It is quick and easy....gives me energy, fills me up and reduces any hunger - and bonus "way healthy"! You know I like that!

Take a look at my web site and if this sounds good you can get on my waiting list....easy...just sign up!

Also If you are interested in a business opportunity - it is awesome!!! In this challenging economic time it is a truly viable possibility for very little investment of time or funds. Please watch the videos to learn about 124 and the product!

See what you think!

Connect with me if you have questions....can reach me on n.cragin@comcast.net

With Love,

Nancy Cragin

Live the Energized Life
    www.energywellness.124online.com

NatraBurst
    Super Foods Blend
    Seven Full Servings of Vegetables & Fruits

Over 30 Super Food Phyto-Plant Nutrients

Orac Value OVER 4000+ Per Serving!

NatraBurst is a Whole Food Powerhouse of Vitamins, Minerals, Protein, Fiber, Enzymes, Antioxidants, PreBiotics and ProBiotics & Much Moreā€¦

For those who need to lose weight, they lose around a pound every other day. Seniors who have trouble keeping weight on are gaining muscle mass and feeling much better. Parents are giving it to their children, as the perfect morning breakfast or lunch that is quick and convenient and extremely cost effective and healthy, saving on the grocery bill and extra supplements that are no longer needed...Diabetics are seeing a reduction in their insulin dependence...great for travel and busy schedules....

NatraBurst is a Nutrient Dense - Enzyme Rich Whole Food-Super Food Powder...

For ONLY $2 A DAY!!... SAVE MORE Than You Spend!!... 30 servings per canister!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 12th September 2010
  • Hi, I found Scentsy flameless candle warmers as my home business and these are awesome!, My name is Marilyn Corliss and I am an Independant Scentsy Consultant.
    Scentsy Flameless candle warmers are the coolest new thing to happen to candles and women love them.
    Scentsy is reasonably priced, smells awesome and are safe to use with children and pets. The wax is warmed by a small light bulb, so no soot or chemicals are released in to the air. It is hypo allergenic and non toxic too!
    There are over 80 scents to choose from and many different styles and sizes of warmers too!
    Scentsy sells in a slow economy and the start up kit is only $99. No hidden costs, no contract and no large sales requirements. Please check out my website. Join my team or order online and UPS will deliver it to your home. These make the perfect gift for any occassion! And you will be proud to give such a quality item!! https://marilyncorliss.scentsy.us/Home
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by marilyncorliss on 9th November 2010
  • If any of you are looking for a home based job rather than a business feel free to check out my blog.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Telecommuting Mom on 9th November 2010
  • I have been to Alainas blog its great!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by JennaC2010 on 24th February 2011

Add a Reply